Need some help setting up NVDA

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

I have a new Asus laptop which I have updated to Windows 10, (which I am getting along with quite easily.) I just installed the latest version of NVDA and here is my problem. There is no insert key on the laptop and I do not know if there is a function key combination which will invoke that keystroke. So is there any way to get into the Settings so I can designate the Caps Lock as the NVDA key? It is kind of a catch 22 situation at the moment.Can anyone suggest a solution? I can’t get into the settings with no insert key and no way to set up the caps lock!!
Marie