Re: Website Question

Ron Canazzi

Hi Shelly,

Here is a site called Catholic Online Bible.  They bark at you a lot for donations (go figure) but at this time, you can access each of the books individually and chapters as well.
https://www.catholic.org/bible/books_bible.php#content

On 12/28/2020 5:14 AM, Shelly Kane wrote:
Hi Group:

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place that's accessible to find books of the Bible?  I'm doing a class and would like to find a website with the books of the Bible where I can go to the site and pick which took I want to read and I would be able to find the chapters easily.  I'm looking for a Catholic Bible.  If no one knows, I perfectly understand.  Thanks in advance.

Shelly

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"