Re: thinkin, and drinkin and typin'

Carolyn Arnold

I have a friend here, and with mouth and paws, Sadie, the black cat disconnected her power strip.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pamela Dominguez
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 6:25 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] thinkin, and drinkin and typin'

Wow, four cats! Do your cats ever feel like they want to contribute to your writing? (smile) I remember getting an email from somebody that looked a little strange, and then she said she was sorry, but her cat decided she wanted to write some, too. One of my friend’s cats used to walk all over the phone when we were talking, and sometimes, disconnect us. Pam.