From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Brian Zolo
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2020 4:02 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Lenovo Laptops.

Hey there, Janet, Brian Zolo here in Gahanna, Ohio. Why not just buy an
external keyboard rather than getting a whole new laptop. At some point in
time you'll definitely need to consider either getting a subscription to
office 365 or get a physical version of Microsoft office. Office 365 is
subscription based but the advantage to subscriptions is that you'll always
be kept up to date. I've stayed with external keyboards and that's just a
personal choice because of the differences in the layout of laptop
keyboards. Most laptops that you buy will already have windows ten
installed. Then it's a matter of getting whatever screen reading software
you intend to use installed. Variety is the spice of life, grin1 bZ!