Re: Website Question

Shelly Kane

Ron:

Thank you so much.  I will be sure and give it a try and let you know how I make out.  There is a Bishops website that I tried but it's difficult for me to use.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong. You can get the Mass readings on there as well.  The site if you want to check it out to see if you have any problem is: usccb.org/bible/readings

On 12/28/2020 2:13 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Shelly,

Here is a site called Catholic Online Bible.  They bark at you a lot for donations (go figure) but at this time, you can access each of the books individually and chapters as well.
https://www.catholic.org/bible/books_bible.php#content

On 12/28/2020 5:14 AM, Shelly Kane wrote:
Hi Group:

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place that's accessible to find books of the Bible?  I'm doing a class and would like to find a website with the books of the Bible where I can go to the site and pick which took I want to read and I would be able to find the chapters easily.  I'm looking for a Catholic Bible.  If no one knows, I perfectly understand. Thanks in advance.

Shelly