Gene:

I was just telling Ron about the site you gave me.  I will definitely try it the way you gave it to me.  When I visit the site, I put in:  usccb.org/bible/readings and then I go to books of the Bible and I found it difficult.  Maybe this way will be easier.  I will give this a try also.  Did you find it accessible with screen readers?  I just want to be able to look at a list of books and pick the one I want and then look at the chapters and then click on a chapter.  Does this site you were telling me about work like that?

Shelly

On 12/28/2020 4:34 AM, Gene wrote:
The site Ron gave has a different version of the Bible than the newest one made available and the newest one is probably the one your class is using. I don't know if or how much it matters but if you want to use what is likely the same one, with the same introductions to books and footnotes, this site will provide it:
The site Ron gave has a different version of the Bible than the newest one made available and the newest one is probably the one your class is using. I don't know if or how much it matters but if you want to use what I suspect is likely the same one, with the same introductions to books and footnotes, this site will provide it:
https://bible.usccb.org/bible

I am not a Catholic but I suspect the version on the site Ron gave is the Scolfield Bible.  I didn't find an attribution on the site but I compared and it definitely isn't the version on the USCCB site.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Shelly Kane
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 4:14 AM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Website Question

       Hi Group:

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place that's accessible to
find books of the Bible?  I'm doing a class and would like to find a
website with the books of the Bible where I can go to the site and pick
which took I want to read and I would be able to find the chapters
easily.  I'm looking for a Catholic Bible.  If no one knows, I perfectly
understand.  Thanks in advance.

Shelly