Re: Website Question

Gene

It says same page link because the link takes you somewhere on the same page or opens new information on the same page. While you can stop this one way or another, you may find that useful at times. I don't use JAWS so I'll leave it to others to tell you how to stop that announcement. I know of a way but there may be a better one.

From: Shelly Kane
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 4:28 AM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Website Question

Hi Group:

I went to the Bishops website but I did what Gene said and it came up
with no problem. I clicked on books of the Bible and was able to find
the book I wanted. I had to do some maneuvering but I think with every
website that will happen. I don't know what version it was that I was
reading from but if I'm not mistaken, it may have been the New American
Bible. I think the teacher told me it automatically goes to that one
which is fine. I like it because it told me the number of the verse
that I was on and I was able to click what chapter I needed. The only
thing that happened is occasionally Jaws kept saying same page. Do any
of you have that issue and if so, can anything be done about it? Thank
you all so much for your help.

Shelly