From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lenron
Sent: December 29, 2020 4:33 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Lenovo Laptops.

I have had a couple and well. They ran alright accept for the one I had running vista. The shells just didn't hold up all that well. Dells business class laptops on the other hand are built pretty nice. Got a good deal on a longitude and I love that thing. I mean it does seem to get a little hot, and sadly it doesn't have a numpad, but wireless keyboard fixes that.

On 12/29/20, chris judge <chrisjudge1967@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi. I have an inspiron 3558 and love it. No issues at all.

Chris Judge