Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 5:28 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Email problem - message saying problem delivering.

I have a friend, and when she got her Gmail address, I
accidentally entered it into my contacts with a dot net
suffix instead of dot com. So, I deleted it from my contacts
and started all over new with the dot com.

However, I constantly get messages with difficulty
delivering message, etc. I do not know what to do to rid the
computer of any trace of the old mistake.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.