Jaws Help, Please!

Shelly Kane

Hi Group:

I deleted Jaws 2019 and 2020 because I now have Jaws 2021 and I didn't need the other ones.  Since I have taken the other versions off my computer, now when I turn on the computer to sign in using my pin, Jaws 2021 no longer says anything like it used to.  It would always tell me to sign in and now it's not.  Do you know how I can get this to talk again when I first turn on the computer? When I downloaded it a few months ago, I checked everything so it would turn on right away and it did.  I'm not sure if we hit something taking off the other programs and now it's not turning on.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Simple Instructions would be most helpful.  I'm not tech savvy.  When I type in my pin, Jaws does come up but I need it right when I turn on the computer like it was.

Shelly