Re: Jaws Help, Please!

chris judge

HI again Shelly. I forgot to mention one thing. If your jaws is not set to run from system tray, pressing insert J will take you to the jaws window but it won't open the menu.
In this case, once you've moved to the jaws window, press alt O to open the options menu, press enter on basics. The rest of the steps are the same is in my previous message.
Chris Judge

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shelly Kane
Sent: December 31, 2020 6:00 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Jaws Help, Please!

Madison:

I don't think we changed anything. Maybe we hit something accidentally when we deleted them. When I downloaded 2021, I checked the box to have Jaws start up when I turn on the computer. If you can tell me where to check that, I would appreciate it. Maybe it got unchecked somehow.

Shelly

On 12/31/2020 12:26 PM, Madison Martin wrote:
Hi Shelley,
Did you happen to change any settings when uninstalling the other 2 versions of Jaws? If so, then let me know and I'll try and help you.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Shelly Kane
Sent: December 31, 2020 3:21 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Jaws Help, Please!

Hi Group:

I deleted Jaws 2019 and 2020 because I now have Jaws 2021 and I didn't
need the other ones. Since I have taken the other versions off my
computer, now when I turn on the computer to sign in using my pin,
Jaws
2021 no longer says anything like it used to. It would always tell me to sign in and now it's not. Do you know how I can get this to talk again when I first turn on the computer? When I downloaded it a few months ago, I checked everything so it would turn on right away and it did. I'm not sure if we hit something taking off the other programs and now it's not turning on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Simple Instructions would be most helpful. I'm not tech savvy. When I type in my pin, Jaws does come up but I need it right when I turn on the computer like it was.

Shelly

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.