From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shelly Kane
Sent: December 31, 2020 6:00 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Jaws Help, Please!

Madison:

I don't think we changed anything. Maybe we hit something accidentally when we deleted them. When I downloaded 2021, I checked the box to have Jaws start up when I turn on the computer. If you can tell me where to check that, I would appreciate it. Maybe it got unchecked somehow.

Shelly

On 12/31/2020 12:26 PM, Madison Martin wrote:
Hi Shelley,
Did you happen to change any settings when uninstalling the other 2 versions of Jaws? If so, then let me know and I'll try and help you.