Re: Downloadable Crossword Puzzles for Use with Spoonbill Software

Dave

Does this Software create Crossword Puzzles?

And if not, does anyone know of a Crossword Puzzle maker that is Screen Reader Friendly?

On 12/31/2020 11:48 AM, Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND wrote:

Hello All, and Happy New Year.

We have been using the Blind Gamer’s Crossword Puzzle software for some time now and have had no trouble finding free, downloadable puzzles that work with it.  Recently we have noticed that many of the places where you could download the puzzles are no longer valid websites.

Can anyone suggest where to get puzzles for use with this software?

Thanks.