Re: Jaws Help, Please!

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

i haven't used JAWS for years as my default screen reader, but before you delete JAWS earlier versions, you should always use the merge settings feature or whatever the current version of that is now of days.  This will transfer all of your favorite settings from the older version to the latest version.

I think that utility still exists doesn't it?

On 12/31/2020 4:25 PM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

I think sometimes people tend to forget that you can't damage anything in Windows dialogs unless you press an OK button, so therefore, tabbing through a dialog does not harm anything at all.

Ann P.
--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"