From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: January 1, 2021 4:08 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Jaws Help, Please!

Its not a question of whether it should. If you want JAWS to have an opened Window you can alt tab to, then run it as you are. If you want it to run in the system tray, it won't have a window you can tab to. If you run it as you are now, you move into the window either by alt tabbing to it or buy using the command JAWS key j. Either way, you open and move through the menus as you do in a typical Windows program, alt to open the menus, etc.
If you run the program in the system tray, you can use JAWS key j to open a menu. You will find all the menus there, but you are already in a menu. As I recall, you up and down arrow in the menyu and press enbter on the menu you want to open. If you look at the interface, you will probably understand what to do when you see it.

It’s a matter of preference how you run JAWS. I don't think Chris said you should run it from the system tray, he gave instructions if you were.