From: Blaster <blaster.nil8@gmail.com>
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, December 30, 2020 8:14 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] my computer no longer plays wave files

You may want to reinstall your codecs just in case the one Media
player and VLC has become corrupted. You can get the K-lite codec
pack from this website:

https://ninite.com/accessible

HTH,
Blaster

I don't know what is causing the problem. Try selecting a file in the list,

and instead of just pressing enter on it, try opening the context menu and
press enter on open and play. While I doubt this will cause the file to
play, you never know.

But as to how to solve the underlying problem, I don't know.