Paypal, Getting on the Same Page

Joe Orozco

I did make contact with Paypal via the message center. The response
was discouraging. They said to clear my Chrome history, which I have
now done more to amuse myself than out of any belief it would help the
situation. I’ll report back in case it does help.

But, I want to make sure we’re all experiencing the same problem. I
can add a recipient and click the Next button just fine. In the next
screen, however, is where the problem exists for me. I don’t see the
amount field, message field, etc. I only see the header and footer
menus with nothing in the middle of the page. Using Firefox does help.
Is this the issue others are seeing? I’m going to take another swing
at contacting Paypal and want to make sure I’m reporting the issue
correctly.

Joe