From: Shelly Kane
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2021 3:55 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Jaws Help, Please!

I did see delete shared components but I had no idea what it was. I
thought it had something to do with settings but wasn't totally sure. I
don't think we checked the box to delete them. We will have to be more
careful next time.

Shelly

On 1/1/2021 4:42 AM, Sharon S wrote:
Hi, when you uninstall older versions you get the option to delete shared components. Of course you don't want to do this. I think that would also delete your current settings.

From Shaz.
Canberra, Australia.