Re: I'm not sure if I have a lemon or just a trouble making computer

Monte Single

The cheapest solution could be to buy an inexpensive usb sound card. I got a couple for less than 10 u s dollars on amazon.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of DAVID GLOBE
Sent: January 1, 2021 9:38 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] I'm not sure if I have a lemon or just a trouble making computer

I got this computer in 2020, Its a brand new computer running win ten and jaws 2020.  Shortly after I got it, the speaker port on the back stopped working, so I plugged my speakers in the front and that was ok for a while.  Now neither port works, and as strange as it may sound, I have a headset plugged in to the speaker control, and they work very well.  I know the problem isn't with the speakers, as I can unplug them from the computer and plug them in to anything else and they will work just fine.  My suspitions are that the soundcard is wonky.  I'll be talking to my tech hopefully next week, and he can figure things out.  It sure has me baffled.

David