Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2021 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] my computer no longer plays wave files

Hi, Blaster,

Perhaps this computer has other problems because I can't manually select Media Player, Windows Media Player.

I got the tons of possible associations and found .wav. It looks like there's a box which can open with alt-down arrow, but there's nothing shown. I mannually type Windows Media Player, trying with first letter caps, all caps. I'm always told that the file can't be found.

Considering that your first idea didn't work, I have to think that something has deleted or corrupted something.

Joe G.