trouble with Google Chrome, Open Drive & Dropbox

Vicki W

Good Morning,

For the last several weeks whenever I open up Open Drive or Google or even DropBox to download something someone has uploaded, at least 6 save as windows will open. I can just pick one and the download will work, but the windows keep opening and when the download is complete, I need to close each of those windows individually. Until I do, a temp file shows up in my download folder for each one as though it is trying to download what I just finished successfully downloading.

Anyone else had this problem and any suggestions to a solution?

Thanks.

Vicki