From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Sent: January 3, 2021 12:09 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Lenovo IdeaPad Help Please.

Hmm, Colonel Monte, it is possible to purchase a BARE-BONE COMPUTER, whether
that be a laptop or desktop, and then proceed to install an OS of one's
choice. Of course, you're not likely going to find any such computer on the
shelves of the likes of Bestbuy, Microcenter and others, but bare-bone
computers with NO PREINSTALLED OS on them are out there for folks like me
who take joy in tinkering with the impossible.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado