Re: trouble with Google Chrome, Open Drive & Dropbox

Blaster

Yes, I've had this happen to me too. If you press the CTRL key and
tap the letter J key, it will open your download manager page. Arrow
down the list and remove all of the cued downloads and it will stop
behaving as you described.

HTH,
Blaster

On 1/3/21, Vicki W <vwherry4@comcast.net> wrote:
Good Morning,

For the last several weeks whenever I open up Open Drive or Google or even
DropBox to download something someone has uploaded, at least 6 save as
windows will open. I can just pick one and the download will work, but the
windows keep opening and when the download is complete, I need to close each
of those windows individually. Until I do, a temp file shows up in my
download folder for each one as though it is trying to download what I just
finished successfully downloading.

Anyone else had this problem and any suggestions to a solution?

Thanks.

Vicki