From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Teresa Arroyo Llosa
Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2021 12:55 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Windows license will expire soon

Hello all,

First of all, I hope you all had a happy Christmas and new year.

As the subject says, I got a notification saying that my windows license will expire soon, and had two options, go to PC settings or close buttons. When I went to PC settings I there was an activate button and a place to write a key.

I got my laptop some years ago with Windows 8, which I was able to upgrade freely to Windows 8.1.

My issue is, does this kind of license expire? Is there something I could do to avoid it?

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Teresa Arroyo