From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2021 7:09 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Report on the accesibility of the LG
Clasic 120 Flip Phone

I wanted to report on the accessibility of the LG. Classic
flip phone from Net10. I was pleasantly surprised on how
well read out works.(read out is the screen reader). You
will need sighted help to turn on read out in the Initial
setup. After that you can read all menus, settings contact,
messages and etc. Manual is not much help with explaining
the accessible settings. Haven't tested Internet browser or
typing. But this might be a good phone for some people who
don't need a full smart phone. It can be purchased for $39
or less if you buy a plan with the phone.