From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2021 7:44 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows license will expire soon

But what exactly did the notification say? Did it say expire or did it say
something about you not using an authorized version of Windows?

If this is what appears to be a Windows notification, not an e-mail, I'm not
sure why you are getting it but it shouldn't just be dismissed andd deserves
further discussion.