From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2021 7:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Setting up A New Laptop Question Please.

I don't think anyone can tell you why Narrator turned off by itself on that
computer. That is not expected behavior as is evident from the other
comments from users. Therefore, my guess is that that machine either had a
problem with the Windows installation that caused that behavior or that
something was put on it by the manufacturer that interfered with Narrator
running at the setup screen. We also don't know if the problem would have
continued after you got Windows set up. It is likely that you won't have
any problem with Narrator on the machine you are buying. It soundes to me
as though you are going to ask Best Buy to do the initial setup. After
that, you can see if Narrator stays on at the store.