Re: Setting up A New Laptop Question Please.

Pamela Dominguez

Do you actually know how to use narrator? That may be the problem. I tried, a long time ago, to use it, but I have not got a clue about it. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Janet
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2021 7:41 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Setting up A New Laptop Question Please.

Gene,
I already asked Best buy if I or them could install my Network information for me, and they said I need to be home by my Wi-Fi in order to do this. I just might try to turn on Narrator when I am at Best Buy to see if it will work or not, because if it doesn't work, I don't know what is my next step! LOL!

Janet