Re: Setting up A New Laptop Question Please.

chris judge

I can’t speak for narrator, but I do know jaws has touch screen support. I have a touch screen on my dell inspiron 5558 laptop but I turned it off.

Chris Judge

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharon S
Sent: January 4, 2021 4:47 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Setting up A New Laptop Question Please.

Hi, I recently bought a Del laptop and was able to turn on Narrator as soon as I turned it on. With narrator I was able to set up the whole computer including connecting to my wireless.

I haven’t tried my touch screen with Narrator or Jaws I am happy using the keyboard. However, I can see the touch screen come in handy when I need sighted help because they normally hate the mouse touch pad.

Bye for now.

From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.