From: Sharon Hooley
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 6:16 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Question about iPads

Hi,

I'm thinking of the possibility of getting myself an iPad.  I'm curious, are there a lot of things we can do with an iPad that we can't on an iPhone?  I understand there's Swift Playground, but are there other major apps and features too?

Thanks,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit

www.CochlearAmericas.com