Re: Laptops vs Computer laptops Question Please.

Juan Gonzalez <jgonzalezh614@...>

A great method of finding the right laptop for you is to go into a computer shop and have some hands on with the laptop. I personally do not like the crammed keyboards so I went in and found one that has great spacing. I also wanted one with a number pad and this one had it. I also would stay with any of the intel core I5  computers or  AMD Ryzen 5 and up for processors. 8 GB Ram and SSD of 250 GB or higher.

Lenovo is my computer manufacture of choice right now but that doesn’t mean there isn’t other good computers in the dell, hp, lineups.

Juan Gonzalez

IT – DAX Analyst/IT Support Technician | Information Technology

Phone: 312 .666.1331 Ext. 3704

www.chicagolighthouse.org