Re: Laptops vs Computer laptops Question Please.

heather albright

I usually always buy hp as I like the lay out of their keyboards. I usually  use a Bluetooth key board with the laptop. It makes it easy for me to type faster for me. I did not like the surface it did not stand up very well like the ipads do with their keyboards. I know most hp laptops have the arrow keys all at the bottom and their usually are spaced right left down and up with know other keys mixed in with them. One of my old laptops had a nompad on the laptop. Now I can do with out if I have my own external keyboard. I use the motifier key with the caps lock as my insert key with jaws and NVDA. If I need to use the laptop key borad. I try to stay away from touch screens or touch bars; they can be annoying. One simple touch and you muted your sound or turned the wireless card off.   Good luck! Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Janet
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 3:40 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Laptops vs Computer laptops Question Please.

Hi Heather,

Yeah, this is turning in to a mess with Best Buy, although I usually have pretty good luck with them, but I now know those salesmen really don’t know anything themselves about the products Best Buy sells, in which surprises   me.  I guess I would have to talk to a Geek!  I do like to feel the keys on the Laptop though, and I am just thinking Asus Laptops might have all the same keys on their Laptops, but I’m not for sure though.  Right now, I see on Best Buy’s web site all of the Asus Laptops are now with Intell processors instead of the one I bought which was AMD Risen, so I wonder why the changes now.  I don’t know what I will end up with now!  LOL!  Although I do see all the Laptops are extremely expensive.  I am thinking I will have to cancel this with Best Buy.