Re: Laptops vs Computer laptops Question Please.

Pamela Dominguez

Maybe they are different, now, but about ten years ago, I had the geek squad work on my computer in front of me a bunch of times, and didn’t even charge me.  Only one time did one of the people tell me my computer was finished and I needed a new one.  I brought that same computer over to my brother-in-law, and he got it going without any trouble.  Pam.

Sent: Monday, January 04, 2021 4:15 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Laptops vs Computer laptops Question Please.

I hate working with best buy and their service is much to be desired; I have a friend who is already having issues with them. I know how important it is to see something before one buys it. But, if you can decide on which brand your comfortable with, dell, hp, IBM, lenobo etc. I would try to deal directly with the  company. They all usually are shipping for free these days. Geek squad is not all it is cracked up to be. Most time you have to send back to best buy so they can than ship your item out to a third party if it needs any work. Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10