Re: Laptops vs Computer laptops Question Please.

Pamela Dominguez

I had those until recently. I think I may have gotten rid of that stuff when I moved. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Janet
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2021 6:33 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Laptops vs Computer laptops Question Please.

Hi Carolyn,
Wow, you have got to be kidding, a Floppy disk Drive! Laughing! I haven't heard of that in years! LOL! You've just made my day! I don't have very much experience with Floppy Diskes, as they were just starting to get rid of Floppy Disks as I think when I started using JAWS as well as computers. Although, I was quite curious about the Floppy Disks, as I heard so much about them, so I asked one of my teachers if I could feel it, and she handed one to me, and she even showed me how to insert it in to the drive. Well, I have to admit, I was glad when they came out with flash or thumb drives though! Laughing!

Janet