Re: Laptops vs Computer laptops Question Please.

Monte Single

Hi Juan,

If it is an “open box” item at bestbuy,  would the usual 1 year warranty apply?

I purchased a used hp desktop from amazon about 18 months ago.

It has a 6th gen I 5 processor with 8 gig of ddr4 ram.

It’s a little slow decompressing large, 30 gig files, and converting  books from text to speech, but that’s fine.

I’m not trying to prevent a cataclysm with it.

If I get 2 or 3 years use out of it, that’s fine.

99 per cent of us do not need the latest and the greatest.