Re: Laptops vs Computer laptops Question Please.

Carolyn Arnold

But, Dell existed back when we had 286 computers; my sister worked for them in Austin then.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pamela Dominguez
Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2021 10:10 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Laptops vs Computer laptops Question Please.

My first computer, given to me by the New York State Commission for the blind, was a 286, running dos. It had both kinds of floppy disk drives in it. It was one of these EVAS computers they used to give out. My computer teacher told me the brand was dell, but that was way before Dell was any kind of brand that was known. Pam.