From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2021 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Report on the accesibility of the LG Clasic 120 Flip
Phone

You may not be able to get copper wire land line service, I don't know. You
can still use a landline phone with VOIP voice over Internet protocol
service offered by whatever company you use for Internet service. It works
with your modem and will stop working if your power fails and when your
backup battery for your modem or router stops working.