Problem with email delivery.

Carolyn Arnold

My friend got a new email account. When I first entered, I
accidentally put @gmail.net. Right away, once I realized
that, after sending her an email or two, I deleted the net
and entered com. Still, I got the delivery problem, so I
deleted her from my Contact completely. I reentered the
correct Gmail address; still, the problem continues. I
checked my Address Book, as well as Contact List, and the
proper address is there. Yet, I continue to get the messages
about delivery to gmail.net. What can I do to remedy this
problem, please? I told her I was going to ask you all to
see if anyone had any ideas for solution to this problem.