From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Carolyn
Arnold
Sent: January 5, 2021 3:14 PM
To: Tech Talk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Problem with email delivery.

My friend got a new email account. When I first entered, I accidentally put
@gmail.net. Right away, once I realized that, after sending her an email or
two, I deleted the net and entered com. Still, I got the delivery problem,
so I deleted her from my Contact completely. I reentered the correct Gmail
address; still, the problem continues. I checked my Address Book, as well as
Contact List, and the proper address is there. Yet, I continue to get the
messages about delivery to gmail.net. What can I do to remedy this problem,
please? I told her I was going to ask you all to see if anyone had any ideas
for solution to this problem.