From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2021 7:40 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Problem with email delivery.

I really doubt it. A delivery failure message would result
from a delivery failure, not from an unsent message. An
unsent message has never been attempted to be delivered.

How long and how often do you receive the undelivery
message? When mail can't be delivered, you may receive a
number of failure messages over a period of many days. the
messages may say something like this was the third delivery
attempt, we shall continue to try two more times. Your
message may not have said that but at this point, wait to
see if the messages stop.
They should stop by themselves.