This week on Eyes On Success: Access Technology Reminiscences

blueskies11

For the first episode of eyes On Success of the new year we have:

2102 Access Technology Reminiscences (Jan. 6, 2021)
Show Notes
David Bradburn, Vice-President Global Sales at Humanware, has been involved in the access technology field for over 35 years. A lot has changed over that time. Listen in on a conversation between David as a salesman and host Peter Torpey as a user as they reminisce about the evolution of access technology equipment since the early days.

Happy New Year to all of our listeners and subscribers as we begin the 11th year of hosting and producing the show!

Remember you can also subscribe to the podcast or listen on your smart home device by saying “play the Eyes On Success podcast”.  Try it, it’s fun!

We hope you continue to enjoy listening to the show as much as we have enjoyed putting it together over the years.  If you really like it, share it with a friend and get them subscribed to the weekly announcements list for eyes On Success by sending an e-mail to:

EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe@...

They can even join the Eyes On Success discussion forum to connect with other listeners by sending and e-mail to:

EOS_Discuss+Subscribe@...

Stay safe.

The hosts: Pete and nancy Torpey