From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Janet
Sent: January 5, 2021 11:28 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Laptops vs Computer laptops Question Please.

Chris,
Oh Yes, this does matter to me. I paid for a brand new Laptop, not one that was an open box. WE are talking with taxes, $662, oh yeah, it needs to be new. If I paid for something brand new, I definitely want it to be brand new. As I also stated before, I was getting emails from Best Buy Outlet, in which I never heard of. So today I bought a brand new one exactly the same except this one I bought today just isn't a VivoBook, and I'm fine with that. Best Buy will send me an email to let me know when I can pick it up, and I don't think it will be to long because they had this one in stock.

Janet