Re: Virtual desktop infrastructure

Michael Mote

Hi Pablo. I've been sifting through my messages from the last two
weeks and saw yours. I have used JAWS in a Citrix environment, VMWare
and also RDP. Citrix and VMWare seem to work the best. A lot depends
on band width. If you have good connectivity, things work well. Of
course, you need to have the Remote access add-on license on your
version of JAWS, which is an additional 200 bucks.

On 12/29/20, Pablo Morales <pablocmd2014@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,

I would like to know if some of you guys had the opportunity to work on a
Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).

What is the best way to work on this platforms with jaws remotely?
Thanks in advance,

And Happy new year 2021,

Pablo