Re: Mail and Documents, Device for Reading

Monte Single

Hi Mike,

That stumps me.

If it is not a cctv, portable or not, and it is not a smart phone, what does that leave?

Many hears ago,  there was a cell phone with the 0original knfb reader; b ut, that’s been replaced tith  a smart phone.

There  are some devices that look like a pair of glasses with a mini camera attached.

It  must be connected to some kind of processor, I don’t know what it is called.

I’m sure someone on the list will know if it exists!

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: January 6, 2021 1:59 PM
To: TechTalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Mail and Documents, Device for Reading

Hi All,
This query below is from a smart phone list but, I think y'all might be able to provide an answer for this young lady.  Do any of you know of a device that can be used for the types of reading described below? 

Original Message 
Subject: [iDevices] Reading your mail
I was talking with a good friend this morning who is neither a computer user nor an owner of a smart phone. She told me that she has heard of a portable device which reads your mail or other paper documents. I asked her if she meant a c c t v and she said no. What do you all use to read the mail which comes in your mail box or other paper documents if you are not a computer or smart phone user? Is there such a thing as a portable reader and who would make such a device? My friend has a volunteer reader, but can not meet with this person because of the current situation.
Thank you, Michelle

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.