From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 4:32 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Problem with email delivery.

Just manually type the address. I believe you can turn
autocomplete off but it isn't necessary. Autocomplete puts
an address on screen before you finish typing but the more
you type, it may change the address and if you type
everything, it does nothing. What you type replaces
whatever autocomplete previously placed in the field. So
try manually typing the entire address and see if that
eliminates the problem. After that test, list members will
know whether other suggestions to avoid autocomplete in this
case would help.