From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of kamaal akhtar
Sent: January 7, 2021 7:43 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] which processor should i choose for my new laptop?

hi,
i am planning to buy new laptop, but i am stuck on a question, that which processor should i choose.
AMD and intel both are good brands, but now i think AMD's 4000 series is better then intel's 10th gen.
so my question is
is there any accessibility problems in AMD's processor? i mean screen readers or any thing useful to us works whell or not.
should i buy AMD's processor or stick to intel's?
please share your opinion.
thankyou