From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Sent: January 7, 2021 7:28 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Setting up A New Laptop Question Please.

Sis Pam, OfficeMax morphed into Office Depot. I wish I had bought it, hmm,
my cash escaped, left town and doesn't plan to return, <haha!>

The number of these corporations keep shrinking and disappearing, possibly
thanks to amazon.com that seems to have everything and may soon begin
piecing my big head for sale. Seriously though, I think amazon.com will
kill many more of these types of business enterprises soon. Sis, remember
Service Merchandise? Ok, I quit dating myself and I am running away.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado