Filing Taxes

Joe Orozco

Hi, is anyone here filing taxes independently? If so, what accessible
software do you use, and generally speaking, is your tax filing
relatively straightforward? I'm reporting other income for freelance
writing in addition to my full-time employment. I'm trying to figure
out if this in of itself is cause to use a tax preparer, or if it is
still relatively painless to do the filing on my own. I've always
pawned the whole business on someone else, but this year I'm trying to
find the most cost efficient strategy. Thanks in advance for any help.

Joe