Sent: Friday, January 08, 2021 10:13 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] pc options

Hay, I noticed on my windows pc running ten latest, I do not see a sleep or hibernate  in the list of options. Do they not have these options anymore? I only see shut  down, sign out and switch user. I am not using quick start up set.So is that the reason why I do not get these options? Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10