Re: Adjusting Read to Go reading speed?

Hi Vicki,
If you go to the fourth tab from the left and flip down a couple there should be some thing that says reading speed. This will allow you to adjust the speed at which read aloud will read a book to you.
Hope this helps,

Ashley

On Jan 9, 2021, at 12:04 PM, Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...> wrote:

Hi List, I am using Read to Go to read a Bookshare book on an iPhone 8 using iOS 14.03.  While I can adjust the speed of Voice Over, I have not found any way to increase the reading of the book speed.  The slowness is driving me crazy.

At the bottom of the screen I have found other controls, but none for the reading speed.

Do any of you have any suggestions?

Thanks very much for any help!

Sincerely, Vicky V

AVG logo