Re: Adjusting Read to Go reading speed?

If you were holding your phone in portrait mode it should be the second tab from the right.

Ashley

On Jan 9, 2021, at 5:45 PM, Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...> wrote:

Thanks, but I must be doing something wrong.  No matter which button I choose, when I swipe down, all I get are: “Hints enabled” and then “Hints disabled”.

The buttons from which I can choose include: My books, Navigation, Set bookmark, Settings, Previous section, Previous phrase, Play/Pause, Next phrase and lastly, Next Section.

Of course, Settings would make the most sense, but it also just gives me the: “Hints enabled” and then “Hints disabled”. ” like all the rest.

Can you tell what I need to do to speed the reading voice up?

Thanks very much for trying to help!

Sincerely, Vicky V